Fairport Football Booster Club - Fairport NY
2014 FAIRPORT MODIFIED/FRESHMAN
August 11, 12, 13
FAIRPORT HIGH SCHOOL
Coach Dave Whitcomb
Head Varsity Football Coach
- Top Flight instruction by the Fairport School District football coaches.
- Camp T-shirt for each participant.
- A non-contact camp.
- Excellent coaching at an affordable price.
- Daily Flexibility Development
- Daily Running Development
- Daily Agility Development
- Daily Fundamental Drills
- Individual Skill Drills
- Daily Open Weight Room
- QB’s-Ball skills & Throwing Skills
- Receivers-Stance Get-Off, Catching and Pattern Drills
- Backs-Ball Handling & Running Drills
- Interior Line-Stance, Set-Up & Blocking Fundamentals
- Linebackers-Reading Keys, Correct Reaction to Pass & Run
- Interior Line-Stance & Charge
- Defensive Ends-Stance & Charge
- Secondary-Stance, Reading and Reaction Pass & Run
- To offer a well balanced and structured conditioning program.
- To enhance agility and speed.
- To develop sound fundamental skills relevant to the game of football.
- To develop camaraderie and rapport among football players from Modified B to Freshman level.
- To develop specific skills necessary to successful participation in football.
- To develop an awareness of current new rules for high school football.
- To help each player properly prepare for the impending high school football season.
Camp will be open to all student athletes entering grades 7 – 9 in September 2014 and who live in the Fairport Central School District.
TENTATIVE DAILY SCHEDULE
Final Registration: Monday August 11, 8:45am at the Fairport High School. For all Pre-registrants and late registrants.
Daily Schedule: Monday - Wednesday 9am-11:30am on the field.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- All valuables must be secured with a staff member.
- Report well groomed.
- Exemplary conduct is expected.
- Medication or injuries must be reported to a member of the camp staff.
- Each participant is financially responsible for any damage caused by vandalism or “horse play”.
- No one is allowed to leave the FHS campus without permission.
- The Camp Director reserve the right to expel any individual who fails to adhere to camp procedures with out refund.
Each participant must provide sneakers, cleats, socks, red shorts, grey shirt, athletic supporter, mouth piece. Athletes should contact their coach for a football helmet. Athletes will be issued helmets at registration, if they do not have one.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON THE CAMP PLEASE CONTACT:
Dave Whitcomb: (585) 421-2100 (school) or (585) 857-5465
Join the Fairport Football Booster Club for 2014. We need 100% Membership
Joining online greatly simplifies the registration process for our club. Only Booster Club members can vote in meetings and be eligible for scholarships. The Booster Club uses these funds to support Fairport Football with uniforms, equipment, events, scholarships and much more. Please Join.
If you are unable to join online, you may print and mail in this form, or bring it to any Booster Club Meeting.
$45 - Booster Club Membership
2014 FAIRPORT FOOTBALL BOOSTER CLUB
We're already planning events for the 2014 season, and are already in need of parent volunteers, coordinators, and shadow coordinators. Please think about volunteering a few hours during the upcoming season to help our teams.
Now is also a good time to update your e-mail preferences to make sure you receive upcoming information on your player's level in 2014. Simply login (or register if you're new) at the left of this page and select the list you want to join.
If you have any questions, or need any information, you can contact the webmaster or anyone on the board.
Lynn Mazurkiewicz/Lisa Semler
Lisa Robbins/Lance Caswell
We are looking forward to a great season! We hope you can help us support the boys!
Patti Milburn, President
Fairport Football Booster Club